Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 225

Thread: GREAT QUOTES..

  1. #1
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    LILMOMMA, where you been so long?
    LILMOMMA, where you been so long?
    You've been hiding out, I know that's true
    LILMOMMA, I sure need you
    LILMOMMA, where you been so long?
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    Standing on the corner, looking for you, Dawn
    Standing on the corner, looking for you, Dawn
    Lord have mercy, can I see
    LILMOMMA coming back to me?
    LILMOMMA, where you been so long?

    Hurry back WHENEVER you can Dawny!
    Even if you run out of quotes it's a joy having you around here!
    Those were GREAT QUOTES though for sure!
    Take care now my friend,
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  2. #2
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Here I am Gus,
    Sorry I was away.
    Here is one for you as a friend.

    <center>"Three things we can all do today, To pause a moment just to pray, To be a friend both tried and true, And find some good that we can do.</center>
    Dawn

  3. #3
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Great to see you Dawn [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    I panicked when I saw your topic disappeared!
    Must've been a glitch or somrthing. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    Thanks for the quote young lady. I'm touched!
    More later,
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  4. #4
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Good Thrusday Morning To All:


    Here is one to get us through the day. And Gus feel free to jump in with some quotes of your own as well as anyone else..

    <center>"Bernard Baruch once reminded us that two things are bad for the heart--- Running up stairs and running down people."</center>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Good Friday Morning everyone, great quote Gus keep them going. Here is one for the weekend.<center>"Live your life each day as you would climb a mountain."</center>

  6. #6
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    "The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions that I wish it to be always kept alive."
    -Thomas Jefferson [img]graemlins/martini.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
    <center> [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Gus</center>
    <marquee> [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] </marquee>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Good one Gus, I really like that one. Let me see if I can find one for you.

    <center>"You can't escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today".</center>
    Dawn

  8. #8
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    "There are no wrong turns, just paths we didn't know we were meant to walk."
    [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Good Tuesday Morning,
    I personally go by this quote everyday:


    <center>"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others."</center>
    Have a nice day
    Dawn

  10. #10
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Good Morning everyone. Here is one for today.

    <center>"The finest gift a person can give to their age and time is the gift of constructive and creative life."</center>
    Have a Great Day
    Dawn

Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic